Monday, April 8, 2013

INSIDE SKINNY FROM THE CAR REPAIR BIZ

Spring is beginning to spring all over the place and the attention is turning to the summer vacation plans. It has been a long, cold, grey winter in most places, and some fun in the sun is surely due.  The price of crude oil continues to rise amid wild speculation so gas is set to rise to higher than ever levels.  It is crucial to maintain your cars various systems in order to maximize fuel economy and save money at the pump, as you head off into the wild blue yonder this summer.

 Feel free to take this opportunity to ask a car related question. Take advantage of the free consultation offer. I will also be performing a free consult on any preventative maintenance questions. Just comment on the blog and I will be sure to reply.

This is a little piece I stumbled across while doing some research for my consulting clients.  I thought I would share it.
http://humblemechanic.com/2012/12/18/the-best-time-to-bring-your-car-for-service/

No comments:

Post a Comment